Dental Crowns – Annapolis, MD
Beautiful, Natural-Looking Smile Repair
If a tooth has become significantly damaged, decayed, or weakened, your caring dentists at Chambers Family Dentistry may recommend a crown. Also known as dental caps, dental crowns from our Annapolis, MD dentist are custom-made dental restorations that completely encase a tooth to improve its function and structure.
Why Choose Chambers Family Dentistry for Dental Crowns?
- One-Visit Dental Crowns Available
- We Use Durable, Lifelike Materials
- Privately-Owned, Insurance-Friendly Dental Office
When Do I Need a Dental Crown?
When you visit our dental office in Annapolis, Maryland, your dentists may suggest a crown in order to:
- Repair a decayed tooth
- Restore an uneven or fractured tooth
- Protect a tooth after root canal therapy
- Complete a dental implant
- Improve the appearance of a misshapen or discolored tooth
- Enhance your smile
Your lab-created dental crown can be made of tooth-colored materials, such as porcelain, to ensure that it is a beautiful, natural-looking addition to your smile. Call us today to learn more about dental crowns and to schedule your appointment.